Facebook Instagram Twitter. Sign In Register Help Cart. Cart items.
The museum of clear ideas - Danforth Library
Toggle navigation. Summary Discuss Reviews 0 This is Donald Hall's most advanced work, extending his poetic reach even beyond his recent volumes. Conflict dominates this book, and conflict unites it. Hall takes poetry as an instrument for revelation, whether in an elegy for a fictional contemporary poet, or in the title series of poems, whose form imitates the first book of the Odes of Horace. The book's final section, "Extra Innings," moves with poignancy to questions about the end of the game.
- (Da Le) Yaleo;
- ISBN 13: 9780395652367;
- The Mizzou Store - MUSEUM OF CLEAR IDEAS.
Log-in or create an account first! Trade paperback. No dust jacket as issued. Cover shelf wear to publisher's finish.
Else as new.. Glued binding.lethbmashoffpasswind.gq
Top of the 11th, top of the order
Green sealed stiff covers, silver titles, red graphic. Dedicated to Hall's now late wife, poet Jane Kenyon. Baseball innings at beginning and last sections, with title section of 38 poems, many previously published in magazines and literary reviews.
Embed Experimental. Layout options: Carousel Grid List Card. Include data citation:.
Copy to clipboard Close. Cite Data - Experimental. Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
The Museum of Clear Ideas
Link Analysis Experimental. Network Analysis Inbound Links 1 1 Total. Shared in Network This resource is rare in the Library.
Link network. Copy Libraries. Processing Feedback
- The Museum of Clear Ideas - Donald Hall - Google Libros;
- Big booty mamas - edition #2?
- Heart Failure and Transplant Board Review (Board Review for Heart Failure Book 1)?
- Vegetarian Cooking: Vege Pork and Chayote Soup (Vegetarian Cooking - Soups with Vege Meats Book 14)!
- Shop by category.
- The Highland Hero: A Short Highlander Story (The Munro Clan Highlander Romances Book 3).
- Tom's Top Business Book Picks.